It’s been a long few days. And I’m not really a picture taker so this will be quite short. Here are some takeaways:
- You can fit an ME half pad in your carry-on if you wear lots of layers to the airport. Points if you take Michele’s advice and wear the half-pad as a hat.
- Don’t stay at the Clarion Hotel. The rooms are in no way soundproof, things are probably broken in your room, and it’s a bit sketchy all around.
- The dressage headset is worth the $25. The woman this year was hilarious- you could tell who had headsets by the rippling laughter in the stands.
- Buy the preferred parking pass. You won’t believe how close you get.
- Front row seats to SJ are awesome, though next year we decided we’re going to try the upper grandstand for comparison. (And this strawberry/brownie kabob drenched in chocolate is the best invention ever. I’ve made them promise to return next year.)
Looking forward to getting on my pony P today (who turned 8 yesterday!) and testing out my new precious, aka the Majyk Equipe Ergonomics Full Fleece Shimmable Impact Half Pad.